Nigeria Institutions Offering Agric Economics And Extension Degree Course
Agric Economics And Extension is one of the most popular degree course in Nigeria and it is evidence based on the number of institutions offering this course. The admission rate for Agric Economics And Extension is typically around 50-60%, but it can differ between different institutions. Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses. This course combines the principles of Agricultural Economics with the practices of agricultural extension, to equip students with skills in economic analysis and extension delivery. Students will learn about the economic factors affecting Agriculture, and how to design and deliver effective extension programs to promote sustainable agricultural development..
Check out Agric Economics And Extension related courses. This is very useful especially if you are yet to make a choice of what to study or if the competition for this course is not what you expect.
Agric Economics And Extension Related courses:
- Agric. Cooperative Management
- Agric Extension And Rural Development
- Agric Extension Services
- Agricultural Administration
See all related courses here.
21 Nigerian higher institutions offering Agric Economics And Extension:
Now to the main focus of this page. There are the list schools offering this course. It is a mix of federal, state and public schools. Only NUC approved institutions are on this list. If you are certain that an institution is missing on this list, submit “Missing Query” and get paid. You can also search for courses offered by any school using the course finder search form above. (This way you can get all undergraduate courses offered by a particular school). Prospective students should connect with current or former students, and consider personal aspirations and goals to ensure the chosen institution aligns with their educational needs. Moreover, do a further research to ensure that this course is still currently been offered and accredited in the school of your choice.
- Abia State University
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Ebonyi State University
- Ekiti State University
- Nasarawa State University
- University Of Port Harcourt
- Rivers State University
- University Of Uyo
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology
- Adamawa State University
- Bayero University Kano
- Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology
- Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi
- Federal University Of Technology Minna
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University
- University Of Calabar
- Modibbo Adama University
- Ambrose Alli University
- Akwa Ibom State University
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University
- Taraba State University
Use the Course Finder Search form above to search for:
- Olevel subjects combination for Agric Economics And Extension
- JAMB subjects combination for Agric Economics And Extension
- Compare Agric Economics And Extension with another course
- Schools offering Agric Economics And Extension
- Agric Economics And Extension careers
- Agric Economics And Extension related courses.
- Agric Economics And Extension core courses
To compare Agric Economics And Extension with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Agric Economics And Extension with (French). You can change the french to any other course