Nigeria Institutions Offering Agricultural Economics Degree Course
Agricultural Economics is one of the most popular degree course in Nigeria and it is evidence based on the number of institutions offering this course. The admission rate for Agricultural Economics is typically around 20-30%, but it can differ between different institutions. Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses. This course covers the principles of agricultural economics, including the economic factors affecting agricultural production, Marketing, and policy. Students will learn about the economic tools and techniques used in analyzing agricultural issues, and the challenges and opportunities facing the agricultural sector..
Check out Agricultural Economics related courses. This is very useful especially if you are yet to make a choice of what to study or if the competition for this course is not what you expect.
Agricultural Economics Related courses:
- Agric. Cooperative Management
- Agric-Economics And Extension
- Agric Extension And Rural Development
- Agric Extension Services
See all related courses here.
11 Nigerian higher institutions offering Agricultural Economics:
Now to the main focus of this page. There are the list schools offering this course. It is a mix of federal, state and public schools. Only NUC approved institutions are on this list. If you are certain that an institution is missing on this list, submit “Missing Query” and get paid. You can also search for courses offered by any school using the course finder search form above. (This way you can get all undergraduate courses offered by a particular school). Prospective students should connect with current or former students, and consider personal aspirations and goals to ensure the chosen institution aligns with their educational needs. Moreover, do a further research to ensure that this course is still currently been offered and accredited in the school of your choice.
- Igbinedion University Okada
- Obafemi Awolowo University
- Osun State University
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka
- Delta State University
- University Of Benin
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture
- Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology
- Landmark University
- Federal University Of Technology Owerri
- University Of Ibadan
Use the Course Finder Search form above to search for:
- Olevel subjects combination for Agricultural Economics
- JAMB subjects combination for Agricultural Economics
- Compare Agricultural Economics with another course
- Schools offering Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Economics careers
- Agricultural Economics related courses.
- Agricultural Economics core courses
To compare Agricultural Economics with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Agricultural Economics with (French). You can change the french to any other course