Nigeria Institutions Offering Chemical Engineering Degree Course
Chemical Engineering is one of the most popular degree course in Nigeria and it is evidence based on the number of institutions offering this course. The admission rate for Chemical Engineering is typically around 20-30%, but it can differ between different institutions. Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses. This course focuses on the principles and practices of chemical engineering. Students will learn about chemical reaction kinetics, process design, process control, and the use of technology in chemical engineering..
Check out Chemical Engineering related courses. This is very useful especially if you are yet to make a choice of what to study or if the competition for this course is not what you expect.
Chemical Engineering Related courses:
See all related courses here.
32 Nigerian higher institutions offering Chemical Engineering:
Now to the main focus of this page. There are the list schools offering this course. It is a mix of federal, state and public schools. Only NUC approved institutions are on this list. If you are certain that an institution is missing on this list, submit “Missing Query” and get paid. You can also search for courses offered by any school using the course finder search form above. (This way you can get all undergraduate courses offered by a particular school). Prospective students should connect with current or former students, and consider personal aspirations and goals to ensure the chosen institution aligns with their educational needs. Moreover, do a further research to ensure that this course is still currently been offered and accredited in the school of your choice.
- Ahmadu Bello University
- University Of Abuja
- Caritas University
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Igbinedion University Okada
- University Of Lagos
- Madonna University
- University Of Maiduguri
- Obafemi Awolowo University
- University Of Port Harcourt
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- University Of Uyo
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology
- Bayero University Kano
- University Of Benin
- Covenant University
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture
- Gregory University
- University Of Ilorin
- Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology
- Afe Babalola University
- Landmark University
- Federal University Of Technology Minna
- Modibbo Adama University
- Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology
- Federal University Of Technology Owerri
- Akwa Ibom State University
- Edo State University
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University
- Nile University Of Nigeri
- Federal University Otuoke
- Federal University Of Petroleum Resources
Use the Course Finder Search form above to search for:
- Olevel subjects combination for Chemical Engineering
- JAMB subjects combination for Chemical Engineering
- Compare Chemical Engineering with another course
- Schools offering Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering careers
- Chemical Engineering related courses.
- Chemical Engineering core courses
To compare Chemical Engineering with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Chemical Engineering with (French). You can change the french to any other course