Nigeria Institutions Offering Community Health Degree Course
Community Health is one of the most popular degree course in Nigeria and it is evidence based on the number of institutions offering this course. The admission rate for Community Health is typically around 30-40%, but it can differ between different institutions. Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses. Community Health: This course prepares students for careers in community health. Students learn about the determinants of health, Public Health policy, and program planning. They also learn about the ethics of public health..
Check out Community Health related courses. This is very useful especially if you are yet to make a choice of what to study or if the competition for this course is not what you expect.
Community Health Related courses:
See all related courses here.
12 Nigerian higher institutions offering Community Health:
Now to the main focus of this page. There are the list schools offering this course. It is a mix of federal, state and public schools. Only NUC approved institutions are on this list. If you are certain that an institution is missing on this list, submit “Missing Query” and get paid. You can also search for courses offered by any school using the course finder search form above. (This way you can get all undergraduate courses offered by a particular school). Prospective students should connect with current or former students, and consider personal aspirations and goals to ensure the chosen institution aligns with their educational needs. Moreover, do a further research to ensure that this course is still currently been offered and accredited in the school of your choice.
- Abia State College of Health Sciences and Management Technology
- Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology
- College of Health Sciences and Technology Ijero-Ekiti
- College of Health Technology Rivers
- College of Health Technology Zawan
- Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology
- Kwara State College of Health Technology
- New Gate College of Health Technology Minna
- NKST College of Health Technology
- Ondo State School of Health Technology
- Ogun State College of Health Technology
- Shehu Idris College of Health Sciences and Technology
Use the Course Finder Search form above to search for:
- Olevel subjects combination for Community Health
- JAMB subjects combination for Community Health
- Compare Community Health with another course
- Schools offering Community Health
- Community Health careers
- Community Health related courses.
- Community Health core courses
To compare Community Health with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Community Health with (French). You can change the french to any other course