Nigeria Institutions Offering Home And Rural Economics Degree Course
Home And Rural Economics is one of the most popular degree course in Nigeria and it is evidence based on the number of institutions offering this course. The admission rate for Home And Rural Economics is typically around 80-90%, but it can differ between different institutions. Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses. Home And Rural Economics is a program that prepares students for careers in the management of household resources and the development of rural communities. Students learn about Home Economics, rural Sociology, and Agricultural Economics..
Check out Home And Rural Economics related courses. This is very useful especially if you are yet to make a choice of what to study or if the competition for this course is not what you expect.
Home And Rural Economics Related courses:
- Home Economics
- Home Economics And Education
- Home Economics And Food Management
- Home Economics And Hotel Management And Education
See all related courses here.
14 Nigerian higher institutions offering Home And Rural Economics:
Now to the main focus of this page. There are the list schools offering this course. It is a mix of federal, state and public schools. Only NUC approved institutions are on this list. If you are certain that an institution is missing on this list, submit “Missing Query” and get paid. You can also search for courses offered by any school using the course finder search form above. (This way you can get all undergraduate courses offered by a particular school). Prospective students should connect with current or former students, and consider personal aspirations and goals to ensure the chosen institution aligns with their educational needs. Moreover, do a further research to ensure that this course is still currently been offered and accredited in the school of your choice.
- Anambra State College of Agriculture
- Binyaminu Usman Polytechnic
- Plateau State College of Agriculture Garkawa
- College of Agriculture Jalingo
- College of Agriculture Lafia
- Niger State College of Agriculture Mokwa
- Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture Yandev
- Samaru College of Agriculture
- College of Agriculture Zuru Kebbi State
- Federal College of Agriculture Moor Plantation Oyo
- Federal Polytechnic Oko
- Katsina Polytechnic
- Mahamet Lawan College of Agriculture Maiduguri
- Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology
Use the Course Finder Search form above to search for:
- Olevel subjects combination for Home And Rural Economics
- JAMB subjects combination for Home And Rural Economics
- Compare Home And Rural Economics with another course
- Schools offering Home And Rural Economics
- Home And Rural Economics careers
- Home And Rural Economics related courses.
- Home And Rural Economics core courses
To compare Home And Rural Economics with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Home And Rural Economics with (French). You can change the french to any other course