Electrical Engineering Course Overview, Careers, Related, Schools
Course Description: This course focuses on the principles and practices of electrical engineering. Students will learn about circuit analysis, digital and analog circuits, power systems, and the use of technology in electrical engineering. Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses.
Electrical Engineering competitiveness is high. This means it is difficult to get into because there are a lot of students who want to take it and much more difficulty when there are limited number of spaces available. Alternatively, some school may give student admission in related courses.. Nevertheless, The admission rate for Electrical Engineering is typically around 20-30%, but it can differ between different institutions.
Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Here are some criteria (career prospect, core courses, related courses, schools, skills) to consider when making a decision on what to study. We limited the criteria to 4 each. You can use the course finder search form above to get the full list.
Electrical Engineering Career Opportunities:
- Power Engineer
- Control Systems Engineer
- Robotics Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Engineering Core courses:
- Circuit Analysis
- Digital Systems
- Electromagnetic Fields
Electrical Engineering Related courses:
- Electrical And Computer Engineering
- Electrical And Information Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Education
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Schools Offering Electrical Engineering:
- Ahmadu Bello University
- University Of Abuja
- University Of Port Harcourt
- Rivers State University
Use the search form to search for:
- WAEC, NECO or GCE subjects combination for Electrical Engineering
- JAMB subjects combination for Electrical Engineering
- Compare or rank Electrical Engineering with another course
- Schools offering Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering careers
- Electrical Engineering related courses.
- Electrical Engineering core courses
- Electrical Engineering acceptance rate
- Electrical Engineering competitiveness
To compare Electrical Engineering with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Electrical Engineering with (French). You can change the french to any other course