Geological Technology Course Overview, Careers, Related, Schools…
Course Description: Geological Technology is a program that prepares students for careers in the exploration, extraction, and processing of minerals and natural resources. Students learn about Geology, mineralogy, and Mining Engineering.. Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses.
Geological Technology competitiveness is low. This means it is relatively easy to get into because few students are interested in the course but this does not translate to higher admission rate neither does this means the course is easy. Alternatively, some school may give student admission in related courses if the space is filled up and if they have the expected subject combinations…. Nevertheless, The admission rate for Geological Technology is typically around 70-80%, but it can differ between different institutions.
Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Here are some criteria (career prospect, core courses, related courses, schools, skills) to consider when making a decision on what to study. We limited the criteria to 4 each. You can use the course finder search form above to get the full list.
Geological Technology Career Opportunities:
- Geologist, Geological Technician, Geophysicist, Geological Data Analyst, Mudlogger, Seismologist, Hydrologist, Environmental Consultant, Geological Surveyor, Mining Engineer, Petroleum Geologist, Paleontologist, Volcanologist, Soil Scientist, Geological Professor
Geological Technology Core courses:
- Physical Geology
- Historical Geology
Geological Technology Related courses:
Schools Offering Geological Technology:
- Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic
- Federal Polytechnic Ede
- The Polytechnic Ibadan
Use the search form to search for:
- WAEC, NECO or GCE subjects combination for Geological Technology
- JAMB subjects combination for Geological Technology
- Compare or rank Geological Technology with another course
- Schools offering Geological Technology
- Geological Technology careers
- Geological Technology related courses.
- Geological Technology core courses
- Geological Technology acceptance rate
- Geological Technology competitiveness
To compare Geological Technology with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Geological Technology with (French). You can change the french to any other course