Home Economics Course Overview, Careers, Related, Schools…
Course Description: This course covers the principles of home Economics, including family economics, human development, and resource management. Students will learn about the roles of families in society, and how to manage resources effectively.. Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses.
Home Economics competitiveness is moderate. This means it is difficult to get into because there are a lot of students who want to take it and much more difficulty when there are limited number of spaces available. Alternatively, some school may give student admission in related courses.. Nevertheless, The admission rate for Home Economics is typically around 60-70%, but it can differ between different institutions.
Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Here are some criteria (career prospect, core courses, related courses, schools, skills) to consider when making a decision on what to study. We limited the criteria to 4 each. You can use the course finder search form above to get the full list.
Home Economics Career Opportunities:
- Not avaliable
Home Economics Core courses:
- Food Preparation
- Family Resource Management
- Child Development
Home Economics Related courses:
- Home And Rural Economics
- Home Economics And Education
- Home Economics And Food Management
- Home Economics And Hotel Management And Education
Schools Offering Home Economics:
- Osun State University
- University Of Uyo
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- University Of Ilorin
Use the search form to search for:
- WAEC, NECO or GCE subjects combination for Home Economics
- JAMB subjects combination for Home Economics
- Compare or rank Home Economics with another course
- Schools offering Home Economics
- Home Economics careers
- Home Economics related courses.
- Home Economics core courses
- Home Economics acceptance rate
- Home Economics competitiveness
To compare Home Economics with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Home Economics with (French). You can change the french to any other course