Industrial Relations Course Overview, Careers, Related, Schools…
Course Description: This course focuses on the principles and practices of industrial and labor relations. Students will learn about labor laws and regulations, collective bargaining, human resource management, and the application of industrial and labor relations in various industries such as manufacturing and labor unions.. Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses.
Industrial Relations competitiveness is moderate. This means it is difficult to get into because there are a lot of students who want to take it and much more difficulty when there are limited number of spaces available. Alternatively, some school may give student admission in related courses.. Nevertheless, The admission rate for Industrial Relations is typically around 40-50%, but it can differ between different institutions.
Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Here are some criteria (career prospect, core courses, related courses, schools, skills) to consider when making a decision on what to study. We limited the criteria to 4 each. You can use the course finder search form above to get the full list.
Industrial Relations Career Opportunities:
- Labor Relations Specialist
- Human Resources Manager
- Union Organizer
Industrial Relations Core courses:
- Labor Relations
- Human Resource Management
- Labor Law
- Organizational Behavior
Industrial Relations Related courses:
- Industrial Relations And Human Resources Management
- Industrial Relations And Personnel Management
- Industrial And Labour Relations
- Personnel Management
Schools Offering Industrial Relations:
- Covenant University
Use the search form to search for:
- WAEC, NECO or GCE subjects combination for Industrial Relations
- JAMB subjects combination for Industrial Relations
- Compare or rank Industrial Relations with another course
- Schools offering Industrial Relations
- Industrial Relations careers
- Industrial Relations related courses.
- Industrial Relations core courses
- Industrial Relations acceptance rate
- Industrial Relations competitiveness
To compare Industrial Relations with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Industrial Relations with (French). You can change the french to any other course