Mining Engineering Course Overview, Careers, Related, Schools
Course Description: This course is designed to provide students with a practical understanding of mining engineering principles and practices. Students will learn about mineral extraction, mine design, mineral processing, and the use of technology in mining engineering.. Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses.
Mining Engineering competitiveness is low. This means it is relatively easy to get into because few students are interested in the course but this does not translate to higher admission rate neither does this means the course is easy. Alternatively, some school may give student admission in related courses if the space is filled up and if they have the expected subject combinations…. Nevertheless, The admission rate for Mining Engineering is typically around 20-30%, but it can differ between different institutions.
Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Here are some criteria (career prospect, core courses, related courses, schools, skills) to consider when making a decision on what to study. We limited the criteria to 4 each. You can use the course finder search form above to get the full list.
Mining Engineering Career Opportunities:
- Mining Engineer
- Mining Safety Engineer
- Mineral Processing Engineer
- Geological Engineer
Mining Engineering Core courses:
- Mining Methods
- Mine Design
Mining Engineering Related courses:
- Mineral Resources Engineering Technology
- Minerals And Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical And Materials Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
Schools Offering Mining Engineering:
- University Of Jos
- Federal University Of Technology Akure
Use the search form to search for:
- WAEC, NECO or GCE subjects combination for Mining Engineering
- JAMB subjects combination for Mining Engineering
- Compare or rank Mining Engineering with another course
- Schools offering Mining Engineering
- Mining Engineering careers
- Mining Engineering related courses.
- Mining Engineering core courses
- Mining Engineering acceptance rate
- Mining Engineering competitiveness
To compare Mining Engineering with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Mining Engineering with (French). You can change the french to any other course