Petroleum Chemistry Course Overview, Careers, Related, Schools
Course Description: This course focuses on the Chemistry of petroleum and its products. Students will learn about petroleum composition and properties, petroleum refining processes, and the chemistry of petroleum-based products such as fuels, plastics, and lubricants.. Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses.
Petroleum Chemistry competitiveness is high. This means it is difficult to get into because there are a lot of students who want to take it and much more difficulty when there are limited number of spaces available. Alternatively, some school may give student admission in related courses.. Nevertheless, The admission rate for Petroleum Chemistry is typically around 30-40%, but it can differ between different institutions.
Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Here are some criteria (career prospect, core courses, related courses, schools, skills) to consider when making a decision on what to study. We limited the criteria to 4 each. You can use the course finder search form above to get the full list.
Petroleum Chemistry Career Opportunities:
- Petroleum Chemist
- Analytical Chemist
- Quality Control Chemist
- Technical Sales Representative
Petroleum Chemistry Core courses:
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
Petroleum Chemistry Related courses:
- Petroleum And Gas Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum And Gas Processing
- Petroleum Marketing And Business Studies
Schools Offering Petroleum Chemistry:
- American University Of Nigeria
- Afe Babalola University
Use the search form to search for:
- WAEC, NECO or GCE subjects combination for Petroleum Chemistry
- JAMB subjects combination for Petroleum Chemistry
- Compare or rank Petroleum Chemistry with another course
- Schools offering Petroleum Chemistry
- Petroleum Chemistry careers
- Petroleum Chemistry related courses.
- Petroleum Chemistry core courses
- Petroleum Chemistry acceptance rate
- Petroleum Chemistry competitiveness
To compare Petroleum Chemistry with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Petroleum Chemistry with (French). You can change the french to any other course