Polymer Technology Course Overview, Careers, Related, Schools
Course Description: Polymer Technology: This program focuses on the study of polymers or plastics. Topics may include polymer synthesis, polymer Physics, and polymer processing.. Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses.
Polymer Technology competitiveness is low. This means it is relatively easy to get into because few students are interested in the course but this does not translate to higher admission rate neither does this means the course is easy. Alternatively, some school may give student admission in related courses if the space is filled up and if they have the expected subject combinations…. Nevertheless, The admission rate for Polymer Technology is typically around 60-70%, but it can differ between different institutions.
Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Here are some criteria (career prospect, core courses, related courses, schools, skills) to consider when making a decision on what to study. We limited the criteria to 4 each. You can use the course finder search form above to get the full list.
Polymer Technology Career Opportunities:
- Polymer Chemist, Materials Scientist, Polymer Process Engineer, Quality Control Specialist, Polymer Research Scientist, Product Development Engineer, Polymer Analyst, Plastics Engineer, Composites Engineer, Adhesives Engineer, Coatings Chemist, Polymer Sales Representative, Rubber Technologist, Technical Service Representative, Rheologist
Polymer Technology Core courses:
- Polymer Chemistry
- Polymer Physics
- Materials Science
- Polymer Processing
Polymer Technology Related courses:
Schools Offering Polymer Technology:
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic
- Nigerian Institute of Leather and Science Technology
- Yaba College of Technology
Use the search form to search for:
- WAEC, NECO or GCE subjects combination for Polymer Technology
- JAMB subjects combination for Polymer Technology
- Compare or rank Polymer Technology with another course
- Schools offering Polymer Technology
- Polymer Technology careers
- Polymer Technology related courses.
- Polymer Technology core courses
- Polymer Technology acceptance rate
- Polymer Technology competitiveness
To compare Polymer Technology with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Polymer Technology with (French). You can change the french to any other course