Radiography Course Overview, Careers, Related, Schools
Course Description: This course focuses on the principles and practices of medical imaging, including X-rays, CT scans, and MRI scans. Students will learn about the Physics of medical imaging, as well as gain practical skills in radiographic procedures and techniques.. Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses.
Radiography competitiveness is high. This means it is difficult to get into because there are a lot of students who want to take it and much more difficulty when there are limited number of spaces available. Alternatively, some school may give student admission in related courses.. Nevertheless, The admission rate for Radiography is typically around 30-40%, but it can differ between different institutions.
Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Here are some criteria (career prospect, core courses, related courses, schools, skills) to consider when making a decision on what to study. We limited the criteria to 4 each. You can use the course finder search form above to get the full list.
Radiography Career Opportunities:
- Radiologic Technologist
- Radiologic Technologist Specialist
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist
- Computed Tomography (CT) Technologist
Radiography Core courses:
Radiography Related courses:
Schools Offering Radiography:
- University Of Lagos
- University Of Maiduguri
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Use the search form to search for:
- WAEC, NECO or GCE subjects combination for Radiography
- JAMB subjects combination for Radiography
- Compare or rank Radiography with another course
- Schools offering Radiography
- Radiography careers
- Radiography related courses.
- Radiography core courses
- Radiography acceptance rate
- Radiography competitiveness
To compare Radiography with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Radiography with (French). You can change the french to any other course