Secretarial Education Course Overview, Careers, Related, Schools
Course Description: Similar to Secretarial Administration and Education, this course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of secretarial administration in education. Students will learn about office procedures, communication skills, and administrative duties specific to the educational setting.. Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses.
Secretarial Education competitiveness is low. This means it is relatively easy to get into because few students are interested in the course but this does not translate to higher admission rate neither does this means the course is easy. Alternatively, some school may give student admission in related courses if the space is filled up and if they have the expected subject combinations…. Nevertheless, The admission rate for Secretarial Education is typically around 80-90%, but it can differ between different institutions.
Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Here are some criteria (career prospect, core courses, related courses, schools, skills) to consider when making a decision on what to study. We limited the criteria to 4 each. You can use the course finder search form above to get the full list.
Secretarial Education Career Opportunities:
- Secretarial Teacher
- Typing Teacher
- Shorthand Teacher
- Office Technology Teacher
Secretarial Education Core courses:
- Office Procedures
- Business Communication
- Office Technology
- Word Processing
Secretarial Education Related courses:
- Secretarial Administration
- Office And Information Management
- Business Education
- Education And English Language
Schools Offering Secretarial Education:
- University Of Benin
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education
- University Of Abuja
- University Of Benin
Use the search form to search for:
- WAEC, NECO or GCE subjects combination for Secretarial Education
- JAMB subjects combination for Secretarial Education
- Compare or rank Secretarial Education with another course
- Schools offering Secretarial Education
- Secretarial Education careers
- Secretarial Education related courses.
- Secretarial Education core courses
- Secretarial Education acceptance rate
- Secretarial Education competitiveness
To compare Secretarial Education with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Secretarial Education with (French). You can change the french to any other course