Special Education Course Overview, Careers, Related, Schools
Course Description: This course focuses on the principles and practices of special education. Students will learn about various disabilities, teaching strategies, assistive technologies, and classroom accommodations for students with special needs.. Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses.
Special Education competitiveness is high. This means it is difficult to get into because there are a lot of students who want to take it and much more difficulty when there are limited number of spaces available. Alternatively, some school may give student admission in related courses.. Nevertheless, The admission rate for Special Education is typically around 50-60%, but it can differ between different institutions.
Some institutions have a higher acceptance rate, whereas others might have a lesser one. The rate of acceptance is greatly affected by factors such as the course’s popularity, its competitiveness, and the reputation of the school itself.
Here are some criteria (career prospect, core courses, related courses, schools, skills) to consider when making a decision on what to study. We limited the criteria to 4 each. You can use the course finder search form above to get the full list.
Special Education Career Opportunities:
- Special Education Teacher
- Special Needs Educator
- Special Education Curriculum Developer
- Special Education Researcher
Special Education Core courses:
- Introduction to Special Education
- Behavior Management in Special Education
- Assessment in Special Education
- Teaching Methods in Special Education
Special Education Related courses:
Schools Offering Special Education:
- University Of Jos
- University Of Uyo
- Kwara State University
- Bayero University Kano
Use the search form to search for:
- WAEC, NECO or GCE subjects combination for Special Education
- JAMB subjects combination for Special Education
- Compare or rank Special Education with another course
- Schools offering Special Education
- Special Education careers
- Special Education related courses.
- Special Education core courses
- Special Education acceptance rate
- Special Education competitiveness
To compare Special Education with other course. Use the format below For example– compare Special Education with (French). You can change the french to any other course