StudentPropel Referral Program Terms of Service
By signing up to be a Referral in the StudentPropel Referral Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
StudentPropel reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding Referral commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Referral Program at your own risk.
- You must be 16 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must live in Nigeria to be a Referral.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. StudentPropel cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Referral Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- For members who will engage in rewarding activities, we will require your bank name and account number at the withdrawal stage. The name associated with your bank account must match the name used on this website; otherwise, we won’t be able to process your payment.
—Referral Program: Our website operates a referral program, which allows users to earn monetary compensation (₦500) for referring new users who purchase a PIN code and register to become members.
—Compensation: When a referred user successfully purchases a PIN code and completes the registration process, the referrer will be eligible for a referral payment as specified earlier.
—Payment Disbursement: Referral payments will be disbursed according to the terms and conditions specified on our website. The payment methods, thresholds, and frequency of payments will be clearly communicated. You understand that you are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date payment information for receiving the referral compensation.
—Termination of Referral Program: We reserve the right to terminate or suspend the referral program at any time, at our sole discretion. In such cases, no further referral payments will be made for new referrals, and any outstanding referral payments will be handled in accordance with the terms and conditions in effect at the time of termination.
—Modifications: We reserve the right to modify the referral program, including referral payment amounts and conditions, at any time, without prior notice. Any modifications will be communicated on our website, and your continued participation in the referral program after such modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms.
By participating in our referral program and earning referral payments, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the above referral payment terms. You further understand that we have the discretion to modify or terminate the referral program at any time, as outlined in this clause.
Referral fees/commissions and payment
For a member to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the visitors must click through an invitation link to https://studentpropel.com and complete and complete their registration. We will only pay for links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify payment earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable invitation methods.
The payment process begins upon request and only if you’ve earned more than ₦3000 and it is reflected on your purse balance. We are only responsible for paying members that have crossed the ₦3000 threshold.
72 hours upon request.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
– The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
– Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
– The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, all links to https://studentpropel.com, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. StudentPropel reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, StudentPropel will not pay any outstanding earnings accrued above or below ₦3000.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Nigeria, without reference to rules governing the choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of StudentPropel to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and StudentPropel and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and StudentPropel (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).