Unique Random Serial Number Generator is a tool that allows users to generate unique serial codes. It has several options to customize the generated serial codes, such as:
- Code length per group.
- How many code groups.
- Delimiter of code groups.
- Whether to include letters (A-Z/a-z) or numbers (0-9).
- How many codes to generate.
Here’s how to use it:
- Codes Length per Group: If you want each group of codes in your generated serial to have 4 characters, you would input “4” in this field. For example, your code will have 4 characters… XXXX
- How Many Code Groups (min 2, max 7): If you want your generated serial code to have 3 groups of codes, you would input “3” in this field. for example XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
- Delimiter of Code Groups (optional): If you want each group in your generated serial to be separated by a hyphen (-), you would input “-” in this field. For example: –
- Including Letter (A-Z/a-z): If you want your serial codes to include letters, you will check this box. If you don’t want your serial codes to include letters, you will leave this box unchecked.
- Including Number (0-9): If you want your serial codes to include numbers, you would check this box. If you don’t want your serial codes to include numbers, you will leave this box unchecked.
- Number of Codes to Generate (min 10, max 1000): If you want to generate 50 serial codes, you would input “50” in this field.
- After filling in the form, click on the “Generate” button. The generated serial codes will be displayed in a text area below the form.
- You can copy these codes to your clipboard by clicking on the “Copy to Clipboard” button.
So for example, if you set the:
- Code Groups = 3
- Length per Group = 4
- Delimiter = –
- Including Letter = checked
- Including Number = checked
- Number of codes to generate = 3
You will generate 3 serial codes like these (randomly generated):
Each serial code consists of 3 groups (defined by hyphens) and each group contains 4 alphanumeric characters.
This tool uses your IP address to store the generated serial codes in your local storage. So, the same codes will not be generated again for the same IP address. The generator doesn’t save any data on the server side, all the operations are done on the client side.